Welcome to the Drawing Room

Hello! I assume you are here desiring an audience with Lord Heartless? He is out at the moment but I anticipate his return at any time. Until then, find a comfortable chair, settle in, and enjoy a spot of tea. Browse through the available reading material, learn what you can of the heartless duke, and decide if you really want to meet him. Please leave your calling card in the form of a comment.

It was lovely to see you! Please stop by again.

***Please BEWARE*** If you have yet to read Heartless, certain aspects of the story may be inadvertently spoiled for you here. Please take care while exploring.

Monday, April 2, 2012

I did it!!

Before you get your hopes up, NO, I did not finish the edits on Heartless. No, indeed. I did, however, finish chapter 5 which was a major hurdle for me. Remember why? Yeah, total rewrite. Info dump to the nth degree. The info dump is now gone (sent to the real dump) and I believe I have now captured the gist of what I was trying to say without describing every room in the castle. (What was I thinking!?) 

So edits have now begun on chapter 6 and those aren't nearly so scary. 

2 comments:

Rachel Rossano said...

*happy dance* I am so happy for you! :) Keep up the good work and you will be done in no time. :)

The Heartless Gamer Girl said...

That's it, Rachel, you are officially head cheerleader in my writing world. You are the one who always has a word or two of encouragement to spur me on, especially when I'm feeling overwhelmed.

♥♥THANK YOU♥♥