Welcome to the Drawing Room

Hello! I assume you are here desiring an audience with Lord Heartless? He is out at the moment but I anticipate his return at any time. Until then, find a comfortable chair, settle in, and enjoy a spot of tea. Browse through the available reading material, learn what you can of the heartless duke, and decide if you really want to meet him. Please leave your calling card in the form of a comment.

It was lovely to see you! Please stop by again.

***Please BEWARE*** If you have yet to read Heartless, certain aspects of the story may be inadvertently spoiled for you here. Please take care while exploring.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The countdown continues...

Just under 50 pages remain of this major edit.

YAY, ME!!!! 

I'm getting into another spot that requires everything from major rewriting to simple sentence restructuring, some clarification, and probably a bit of scene shuffling. I can't say how long that will take even though the previous 50 pages only took two days.

And though I tried to approach this project objectively, I still laughed and teared up at certain points. 

I've also figured out how to let people know this story, while remaining the same, is substantially different from the first edition. This edition will include the subtitle new revised edition.

I think that's it for now. Have a productive weekend! ♥

*Thumbs-Up Guy and Wow Gal are licensed for my use, not yours. Don't steal them. That means don't copy them, right click and download them to your computer, or screen cap them. That's stealing and it's illegal. Thank you for understanding. 

No comments: