Welcome to the Drawing Room

Hello! I assume you are here desiring an audience with Lord Heartless? He is out at the moment but I anticipate his return at any time. Until then, find a comfortable chair, settle in, and enjoy a spot of tea. Browse through the available reading material, learn what you can of the heartless duke, and decide if you really want to meet him. Please leave your calling card in the form of a comment.

It was lovely to see you! Please stop by again.

***Please BEWARE*** If you have yet to read Heartless, certain aspects of the story may be inadvertently spoiled for you here. Please take care while exploring.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Heartless Update

Ah, my faithful readers and diehard lovers of all things Derringer. I am here to let you know that I finally picked up my personal copy of Heartless and opened up to page 1. And while I cringe at my overuse of the word 'was' and the number of historically inaccurate words and phrases that slipped past my guard, I still laugh and sigh and fall in love with my heartless duke all over again. 

*sigh* 

You will be pleased to learn that this book is #1 on my list of Writing Goals for 2012. Also, I have plans to finish Intrigue, a Regency that is part of my "series" (falls between Deception and Spellbound chronologically), in which my Lord Heartless stars, before wife and marriage settle him down. 

Intrigue is Gideon de Witt's story, a friend of Derringer's who made his debut in Deception. Derringer gets into all kinds of trouble, says all kinds of shocking things, and becomes the unwilling "hero" of a teenage boy. Lots of Regency fun! 


No comments: